While we can’t guarantee an outcome for your case, we invite you to read some of our recent case results so that you can get a better idea of how these cases work and what we may be able to achieve for you. We don’t just brag about a settlement; we tell our clients’ stories from beginning to end.
- Page 3
26-year Old Suffered Traumatic Brain Injury As A Result Of Bicycle Accident$9.175 M
25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident$2.6 M
Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From HospitalConfidential
Woman Suffers Bilateral Cervical Radiculopathy After Vehicle Violates Her Right-Of-Way$250,000
33-year Old Woman Suffers Herniated Disc At Multiple Disc Levels From Rear End Crash With SUV$385,000
Restaurant Worker Shot And Killed During Armed Robbery At Shopping Center With Inadequate Security$280,000
Large Law Firm Withdraws and Cullen & Hemphill Helps Widow Recover $215,000 in Additional Damages$215,000
Trucker in Multi-Vehicle Collision Makes Policy Limit Recoveries From Multiple Insurance Companies$200,000
Intersection Truck Collision Causes Serious Neck and Back InjuriesConfidential
Business Executive Suffers Brain Injury After a Rear-End Taxi Crash and Recovers $1.4 Million Verdict$1.4 M
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?