Over the course of years representing people injured by medical malpractice, we have accumulated a great deal of knowledge. We pass that knowledge on to you in this collection of informative library articles. Begin your research in our free legal library and then contact us if you have questions.
- Page 1
Find Out More About Declining Limits Insurance CoverageMany liability insurance policies for professionals like doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers, and architects feature declining policy limits. 407-254-4901
Research Doctor Says: Most Doctors Have An Irrational Fear Of Being Sued For MalpracticeDr. Katz's team concluded that doctors simply have a "fear of suits that seems out of proportion to the actual risk of being sued."
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- Posted on 10/07/2020Can I Pursue a Medical Malpractice Case if I Have No Long-Term Negative Effects?
- Posted on 03/15/2010Overdose Deaths Increasingly Linked to Physicians
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- When I had a stupid question. I always said, “Hey, Bob, I have a dumb question.” He always said, “No question’s dumb. Just ask. I’ll answer. Lisa L.