If you are confused by the legal issues behind news stories about accidents or personal injury lawsuits, turn to our news page to get our perspective. We give you the facts, provide a legal analysis of the events, and explain how it might affect you as a citizen or as a plaintiff in a personal injury case.
- Page 5
Troubled Green Isle Ranch Closes Down After Sex Abuse Allegations The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that the national organization that had been recently running the Green Isle Ranch in Lake County has finally decided to pull the plug on the troubled facility.
Paramedic Almost Killed by Driver Distracted By Cell Phone Distracted driving is a disturbing trend. The Florida Legislature need to do something about this frequent cause of automobile accidents before more tragic stories like this one occur.
Pediatrician Accused Of Child Sex Abuse The story is an interesting read because it illustrates what we find to be the situation with the parents of the minor victims in many of our cases.
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 11/25/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55
- Posted on 11/18/2019 What You Need To Know About Event Insurance (Aside From What It is)
- Posted on 12/10/2019New Victims Could Implicate Church In Fulwider Sex Abuse Cas
- Posted on 11/25/2019Injury Claims Against The Government Rarely Resolve Fairly
- Posted on 11/04/2019Cullen & Hemphill Adds Texting To Communications Mix