If you are confused by the legal issues behind news stories about accidents or personal injury lawsuits, turn to our news page to get our perspective. We give you the facts, provide a legal analysis of the events, and explain how it might affect you as a citizen or as a plaintiff in a personal injury case.
- Page 5
Troubled Green Isle Ranch Closes Down After Sex Abuse AllegationsThe Orlando Sentinel is reporting that the national organization that had been recently running the Green Isle Ranch in Lake County has finally decided to pull the plug on the troubled facility.
Paramedic Almost Killed by Driver Distracted By Cell PhoneDistracted driving is a disturbing trend. The Florida Legislature need to do something about this frequent cause of automobile accidents before more tragic stories like this one occur.
Pediatrician Accused Of Child Sex AbuseThe story is an interesting read because it illustrates what we find to be the situation with the parents of the minor victims in many of our cases.
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 11/07/2022How Spinal Injections Impact Case Value in an Injury Case
- Posted on 06/05/2022Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida