Criminal cases involving children almost always make the news. When you need a trustworthy legal analysis of the stories you see on the news or read about online, you can turn to our child injury news category. We take a look at changes in the law, high-profile cases, and more here.
- Page 1
New Revelations In Lake County Daycare Sexual Abuse CaseMr. Hagins was originally arrested in connection with allegations that he molested or sexually assualted a young child in daycare, and also a group home resident.
St. Cloud Martial Arts Instructor Arrested AGAIN For Sexual AbuseAs with most incidents like this, there is almost always a breakdown in either a background check or supervision of the sexual abuser.
Martial Arts Instructor In St. Cloud Accused of Sex Abuse of ChildrenIn our experience, there are almost always "warning signs" in these cases that something was wrong. Unfortunately, many times it is in hindsight, too late, that all of the signs add up.
Troubled Green Isle Ranch Closes Down After Sex Abuse AllegationsThe Orlando Sentinel is reporting that the national organization that had been recently running the Green Isle Ranch in Lake County has finally decided to pull the plug on the troubled facility.
Pediatrician Accused Of Child Sex AbuseThe story is an interesting read because it illustrates what we find to be the situation with the parents of the minor victims in many of our cases.
- Posted on 02/09/2020 How to Recognize An Online Predator
- Posted on 09/10/2018 How Are Civil and Criminal Child Sex Abuse Cases Different?
- Posted on 05/14/2018 What Every Florida Parent Needs to Know About Child Abuse and Neglect
- Posted on 12/10/2019Newly Discovered Victims Could Implicate Church In The Fulwider Sex Abuse Case
- Posted on 10/04/2019Allegations of Child Sex Abuse Against A Winter Park Minister Sad For Central Florida
- Posted on 02/11/2019Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims