As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 26
First Chinese Wall Decision Great News For Homeowners We salute the judge in Louisiana for closely studying the issues and issuing a courageous ruling.
Wrong Way Driver Causes Fiery Crash on I-95 Of all the automobile accident cases we handle, perhaps the most gratifying are those against drunk drivers. There is simply no excuse for drunk driving in our opinion.
Sexual Predators Continue to Strike Across Central Florida Sexual predators continue to be a threat to children across Central -- from Ocala to Cocoa and all parts in between.
Another Needless Volusia Motorcycle Tragedy Volusia County is perhaps the motorcycle-riding capital of the world, and every driver needs to check for motorcyclists every time they take to the local roads.
Daytona Car Accident | Wrongful Death of 4-year Old A tragic story out of Daytona Beach involving the wrongful death of a 4-year old who was hit by a car while walking on the sand of Daytona Beach.
Overdose Deaths Increasingly Linked to Physicians I have recently become aware of a trend that is very disturbing. Apparently, more and more physicians are becoming involved in cases of overdoses of strong prescription drugs.
Sexual Abuse Allegations Lead to Shut Down of Green Isle Ranch Hopefully, the at-risk kids in Central Florida will find a place that it better-suited to their needs. Its seems a hearty "good riddance" is appropriate for the Green Isle Ranch.
Distracted Driver Almost Kills Hero In Florida, drivers are responsible for safely operating their vehicles and can be held liable if the engage in careless or negligent activity behind the wheel.
Osceola Teacher Sexually Abuses High School Student Osceola County Sheriff's Office charged a teacher's aide in Kissimmee with unlawful sexual activity in connection with her sexual relationship with a 16-year old student.
Theme Park Accidents Lead to Business As Usual The professor did note that sometimes the theme parks institute their own changes in procedure, but not always. This has also been our experience with handling injury cases at the theme parks and water parks.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 05/20/2019 How One Particular Social Media Post Could Torpedo A Meritorious Personal Injury Case
- Posted on 05/03/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 52
- Posted on 04/15/2019 How A Life Care Planner Helps In Preparation Of A Personal Injury Case
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.