As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 27
Pedestrian Deaths From Car Crashes Can Be Avoided With Education According to law enforcement statistics the most dangerous roadways for pedestrians are Semoran Boulevard just east of Highway 50, Highway 50 in Orlando, and Orange Blossom Trail in Kissimmee and Orlando.
Sexual Abuse In Clermont Facility For At-Risk Teens Didn't Have To Happen In our experience handling dozens of claims involving negligent supervision, it is usually a distinct lack of supervision that leads to sexual abuse.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/10/2018 Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers
- Posted on 10/27/2018 4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car Accident
- Posted on 10/16/2018 Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.