As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 27
YMCA Deserves Credit For Admitting Responsibility For Sexual Abuse Incident It is very refreshing to read about an organization that realizes that it has done something wrong and steps up and admits it.
Shard Of Glass In Your Salad? 'Get Over It' The law in Florida is that restaurants are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to serve wholesome food to customers.
Controversial decision about red-light cameras sparks debate in Tallahassee Miami-Dade Circuit Court Judge Jerald Bagley has issued an Order finding that a Miami-Dade County town cannot issue citations based upon evidence from red-light cameras.
Pedestrian Deaths From Car Crashes Can Be Avoided With Education According to law enforcement statistics the most dangerous roadways for pedestrians are Semoran Boulevard just east of Highway 50, Highway 50 in Orlando, and Orange Blossom Trail in Kissimmee and Orlando.
Sexual Abuse In Clermont Facility For At-Risk Teens Didn't Have To Happen In our experience handling dozens of claims involving negligent supervision, it is usually a distinct lack of supervision that leads to sexual abuse.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 05/20/2019 How One Particular Social Media Post Could Torpedo A Meritorious Personal Injury Case
- Posted on 05/03/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 52
- Posted on 04/15/2019 How A Life Care Planner Helps In Preparation Of A Personal Injury Case
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.