As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 27
Overdose Deaths Increasingly Linked to Physicians I have recently become aware of a trend that is very disturbing. Apparently, more and more physicians are becoming involved in cases of overdoses of strong prescription drugs.
Sexual Abuse Allegations Lead to Shut Down of Green Isle Ranch Hopefully, the at-risk kids in Central Florida will find a place that it better-suited to their needs. Its seems a hearty "good riddance" is appropriate for the Green Isle Ranch.
Distracted Driver Almost Kills Hero In Florida, drivers are responsible for safely operating their vehicles and can be held liable if the engage in careless or negligent activity behind the wheel.
Osceola Teacher Sexually Abuses High School Student Osceola County Sheriff's Office charged a teacher's aide in Kissimmee with unlawful sexual activity in connection with her sexual relationship with a 16-year old student.
Theme Park Accidents Lead to Business As Usual The professor did note that sometimes the theme parks institute their own changes in procedure, but not always. This has also been our experience with handling injury cases at the theme parks and water parks.
YMCA Deserves Credit For Admitting Responsibility For Sexual Abuse Incident It is very refreshing to read about an organization that realizes that it has done something wrong and steps up and admits it.
Shard Of Glass In Your Salad? 'Get Over It' The law in Florida is that restaurants are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to serve wholesome food to customers.
Controversial decision about red-light cameras sparks debate in Tallahassee Miami-Dade Circuit Court Judge Jerald Bagley has issued an Order finding that a Miami-Dade County town cannot issue citations based upon evidence from red-light cameras.
Sexual Abuse In Clermont Facility For At-Risk Teens Didn't Have To Happen In our experience handling dozens of claims involving negligent supervision, it is usually a distinct lack of supervision that leads to sexual abuse.
Pedestrian Deaths From Car Crashes Can Be Avoided With Education According to law enforcement statistics the most dangerous roadways for pedestrians are Semoran Boulevard just east of Highway 50, Highway 50 in Orlando, and Orange Blossom Trail in Kissimmee and Orlando.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 11/25/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55
- Posted on 11/18/2019 What You Need To Know About Event Insurance (Aside From What It is)
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.