As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 30
Owner Of Car Responsible For Hit And Run Death Of Teenager Tragic wrongful death of a University High School student in front of his home on Valencia College Lane in East Orlando.
Consumers Could Lose Right To Bring Class Actions How likely is it that a customer who has a dispute with a corporation over a few hundred dollars would ever spend the money to hire an individual lawyer to prosecute such a claim.
3 More Pill Mill Doctors Busted in Orlando, Kissimmee, and Winter Haven Central Florida communities and law enforcement continue to struggle with the proliferation of pain clinics, also called "pill mills", along the Interstate 4 corridor.
Employee Using Hearse For Child Sexual Abuse Puts Funeral Home At Risk In our experience, there is almost always a pattern of behavior leading to these tragic acts — but somebody has to have their eyes open.
Greedy Mortgage Company Rebuked By Court In Insurance Dispute Over Fees The United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals has rejected a claim by a mortgage company that it was entitled to cheat an attorney out of attorneys' fees that he had won in an insurance dispute.
Should Government Share Some Liability For Death Of Teen On Aloma? Central Florida was shocked by the recent news of the tragic wrongful death of Kason Bailey, a 17-year old Winter Park High School football player.
What Will Insurance Do To Avoid Accepting Responsibility For Accident? It would probably be shocking for non-lawyers to learn how many times defendants in straightforward rear-end accidents, refuse to admit liability and accept responsibility.
Orange County Moves To Limit Growth Of Pill Mills Orange County Mayor Rich Crotty and Sheriff Jerry Demings appeared at a press conference today to announce a unified effort to stop the growth of illegal pain clinics.
Crackdown Continues On Volusia and Seminole County Pill Mill Pain Clinics Law enforcement and regulatory officials were busy this week in Seminole and Volusia Counties as state and local authorities moved to shut down three pain clinics.
Kirkman Road Shooting, Crash, Injuries Show Need For Uninsured Motorist Coverage Nobody knows who fired the shots that seem to have caused the Cadillac to lose control.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 58
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.