It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 1
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Personal Representative? Being a Personal Representative in a Florida Wrongful Death case is a big responsibility. Find out who can become a Personal Representative and what they do.
Challenges Small Business Owners Face On Lost Wage Claims Florida small business owners sometime face considerable challenges when they try to recover lost wages in a personal injury claim. Call 407-254-4901.
The Critical Importance of Medical Records in Personal Injury Cases. Medical records and medical bills provide the foundation for determining the valuation of most personal injury cases.
Prince v. Mallari, (Fla. 5th DCA 2010) The Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal held that defendants in personal injury lawsuits cannot videotape medical examinations that were requested by the defendant.
Is Your Lawsuit Frivolous? Here's How To Find Out… Under Florida law, a judge determines whether an action is frivolous. In the real world practice of personal injury law, most lawyers have no incentive to file frivolous lawsuits.
Defendants Can't Videotape Plaintiff's Medical Examinations In Lawsuits In personal injury lawsuits, defendants are allowed by the Rules of Civil Procedure to have the plaintiff examined by a doctor of the defendant's choosing.
What is Wrongful Death? Losing a loved family member is always painful, but when an unexpected loss is due to the actions or negligence of another person or a company, it can devastate a family.
What Is Negligence (And Why Should I Care)? Our Orlando personal injury law practice centers on the simple and basic concept that people or entities that are negligent should be held accountable for the damages that they cause.
Prescription Drug Overdoses Are Never Far Behind Pill Mills — Here's What You Need To Know Recently, Central Floridians have been seeing news reports about special measures being taken to shut down or eliminate "pill mills" from the area.
Secrets Revealed: A Glimpse Behind the Curtain of a Florida Pill Mill A recent plea bargain by a Jacksonville pill mill doctor provides a glimpse into how these pill mills can be so lucrative for doctors and their business partners who are willing to ignore patient safety.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Traumatic Brain Injury Settlement From Bicycle Accident $9.175 M
- Posted on 11/19/2018"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking"
- Posted on 10/27/2018Citrus Bowl Turf Lawsuit Settlement Draws Media Attention
- Posted on 10/27/2018Questions Need Answers After A FL Wrongful Death Accident
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.