It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 1
What You Need To Know About Event Insurance Event insurance is a special, temporary type of insurance coverage often required by venues that host concert, parties, weddings, and other special events.
The Trickiest Question In A Personal Injury Deposition The trickiest question you are likely to face in a personal injury deposition might not seem tricky at all. We tell you how to protect yourself.
The Biggest Obstacle To Success In A Florida Dog Bite Case The most challenging aspect of collecting money damages for our clients in a Florida dog bite case is often trying to find liability insurance coverage.
How Social Media Posts Can Hurt Personal Injury Cases One wrong move on a social media post can torpedo an otherwise good personal injury case. The video on this page can help consumers avoid this. 407-254-4901
How A Life Care Planner Helps In A Personal Injury Case Many significant injury case require an assessment of future medical needs and their costs. A life care planner helps personal injury attorneys prepare cases.
Are Quick Release Levers On Britax BOB Strollers Defective? Hundreds of consumers have been injured when the front wheels of Britax BOB strollers have suddenly detached. Are defective quick release levers to blame?
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Personal Representative? Being a Personal Representative in a Florida Wrongful Death case is a big responsibility. Find out who can become a Personal Representative and what they do.
Challenges Small Business Owners Face On Lost Wage Claims Florida small business owners sometime face considerable challenges when they try to recover lost wages in a personal injury claim. Call 407-254-4901.
The Critical Importance of Medical Records in Personal Injury Cases. Medical records and medical bills provide the foundation for determining the valuation of most personal injury cases.
Prince v. Mallari, (Fla. 5th DCA 2010) The Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal held that defendants in personal injury lawsuits cannot videotape medical examinations that were requested by the defendant.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 01/17/2020What is a Personal Injury Protection Deductible?
- Posted on 01/06/2020How Long Do I Have To Bring A Claim After A Car Accident?
- Posted on 12/10/2019New Victims Could Implicate Church In Fulwider Sex Abuse Cas
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.