If you are confused by the legal issues behind news stories about accidents or personal injury lawsuits, turn to our news page to get our perspective. We give you the facts, provide a legal analysis of the events, and explain how it might affect you as a citizen or as a plaintiff in a personal injury case.
- Page 1
Traumatic Brain Injury Might Not Be Obvious Even When Holding Injured Brain In Your Hands At the recent Florida Justice Association Workhorse Seminar, Dr. Omalu talked about how fate intervened in his life and placed him in a position of responsibility for conducting the autopsy of the late Pittsburgh Steeler Hall of Fame football player, Mike Webster.
Pain Clinic Doctor Antolic Arrested Again For Drugs Dr. Antolic was arrested several weeks ago in connection with drugs found during an investigation by multiple agencies in the drugs being prescribed and dispensed from his pain clinic.
Military Learns of Devastating Effect of Traumatic Brain Injury Many victims must relearn or be taught behavior modification, and alterations in the patients' brain chemistry make finding the right drug for treatment very challenging.
Video Shows School Bus Driver Texting — With Children On Board The Department of Transportation has listed texting while driving as the most dangerous thing that a driver can do behind the wheel.
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 11/25/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55
- Posted on 11/18/2019 What You Need To Know About Event Insurance (Aside From What It is)
- Posted on 12/10/2019New Victims Could Implicate Church In Fulwider Sex Abuse Cas
- Posted on 11/25/2019Injury Claims Against The Government Rarely Resolve Fairly
- Posted on 11/04/2019Cullen & Hemphill Adds Texting To Communications Mix