If you are confused by the legal issues behind news stories about accidents or personal injury lawsuits, turn to our news page to get our perspective. We give you the facts, provide a legal analysis of the events, and explain how it might affect you as a citizen or as a plaintiff in a personal injury case.
- Page 1
Traumatic Brain Injury Might Not Be Obvious Even When Holding Injured Brain In Your Hands At the recent Florida Justice Association Workhorse Seminar, Dr. Omalu talked about how fate intervened in his life and placed him in a position of responsibility for conducting the autopsy of the late Pittsburgh Steeler Hall of Fame football player, Mike Webster.
Pain Clinic Doctor Antolic Arrested Again For Drugs Dr. Antolic was arrested several weeks ago in connection with drugs found during an investigation by multiple agencies in the drugs being prescribed and dispensed from his pain clinic.
Military Learns of Devastating Effect of Traumatic Brain Injury Many victims must relearn or be taught behavior modification, and alterations in the patients' brain chemistry make finding the right drug for treatment very challenging.
Video Shows School Bus Driver Texting — With Children On Board The Department of Transportation has listed texting while driving as the most dangerous thing that a driver can do behind the wheel.
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- Posted on 04/19/2021Will My Personal Injury Case Need To Go To Trial?
- Posted on 04/16/2021How Does a Personal Injury Trial Work?
- Posted on 04/14/2021What Is Radiculopathy and How Will It Impact a Personal Injury (or Car Accident) Claim?