As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 32
First Chinese Wall Jury Verdict Comes From Florida A Dade County jury recently awarded a Coconut Grove family $2.4 million in the first jury verdict in the United States involving defective Chinese drywall.
Uninsured Motorist Who Killed A Man Is Finally Identified By DNA A former Ocoee woman, Tiffany Tweedy, was finally arrested after DNA evidence suggested that she was involved in a fatal crash on Apopka-Vineland Road in Orlando back in November.
Self-Confessed Pedophile Church Worker Admits To Sexual Contact With Boys Orlando resident Jerry Nickelson confessed to FBI agents that he had sexual relations with at least seven underage boys over the past 20 years.
Lynx Bus Crash On Highway 50 Highlights Challenges Faced On Bus Accident Cases Local media are reporting a crash on Highway 50 in Orlando involving a Central Florida Lynx bus and a smaller automobile.
DeLeon Springs Drunk Driver Kills Two, Injures Two Others The drunk driver of the pickup truck, and a 22-year old woman riding as a passenger in the SUV were both tragically killed in the accident.
Florida Drivers Have A Lot Of Room For Improvement A new study published by GMAC Insurance that included Florida drivers indicates that 20% of all of the drivers on the road today could not pass a standard, written driver's test.
New Smyrna Rear End Semi Crash On I-95 Causes Death Both vehicles were traveling in the outside lane of travel at the time of the crash. It is not currently known why the collision occurred.
13 Hurt In Two Major Accidents in Orlando and Daytona Beach These stories remind us that we all must use the utmost care when operating our vehicles – particularly when we have children on board.
Confounding Crossroad: Rouse Road and Colonial Drive – Orlando, Florida It is unusual that we ever get a real-life illustration of how our client's accident happened, but it happened to us last week.
Young Mother Killed, Child Injured Allegedly Due To Street Racing Young Mother Killed, Child Injured Allegedly Due To Street Racing There have been attempts to curb and discourage street racing over the years, but stories like this one keep cropping up.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 58
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.