As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 33
New Study Confirms Link Between Brain Injury and Depression Patients who suffer traumatic brain injuries are much more likely than the general population to suffer from clinical depression.
Florida Eliminates Statute of Limitations On Child Sex Abuse Cases Florida House Bill 525 which eliminated the statute of limitations on both criminal and civil claims relating to children under the age of 16.
Sanford Child Molester Case Show Why Child Sex Abuse Cases Are So Tough This case -- like many similar cases -- amounts to a child's word versus an adult's word about what happened. Testifying in court is notoriously difficult for children under ideal circumstances.
Red Light Cameras Become Legal Throughout Florida Governor Charlie Crist brought some uniformity across the state of Florida when he recently signed into law a measure legalizing red light cameras across the state.
Lakeland Church Youth Worker Charged With Sexual Abuse A 45-year old Lakeland man who worked in youth programs for the Church of Christ was arrested over the weekend and charged with lewd molestation.
Former Palm Bay Scout Leader Arrested On Child Pornography Charges Law enforcement became focused on Mr. Brigham late last year when a New Hampshire police officer posing as a 14-year old boy on the Internet received requests.
Pill Mill Pain Clinics Spreading Potential Trouble Across Florida Most alarming to me was the suggestion that these clinics are spreading northward from Dade and Broward County and may soon be here in Orlando and Orange County.
Cocoa Semi Accident Injures Six And Closes I-95 A chain reaction on Interstate 95 that resulted in a 3-vehicle collision, six injured, and I-95 completely shut down for hours today outside of Cocoa in Brevard County.
Deaths From Police Chase On Highway 50 Leave Heavy Hearts Friends and relatives of Amanda Taylor grieved Thursday as they remembered her in a memorial service at Aloma Baptist Church in Winter Park.
Statewide Red Light Cameras: Revenue Source Or Safety Measure? The Florida Legislature has passed a bill that would make red light cameras legal across the state.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 58
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.