As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 31
State Road 436 Head-On Crash In Winter Park KIlls 1, Injures Others Several Orlando media outlets are reporting about a fatal crash that occurred on State Road 436 (Semoran Blvd.) in Winter Park.
Entertainment Centers In Cars Lead To Distracted Driving, Says Fed The U.S. Department of Transportation hosted its second annual conference on distracted driving today in Washington, D.C.
Government May Have No Liability For Dangerous I-95 and State Road 524 Intersection Could the Department of Transportation or any other State agency be held liable for allowing this clearly dangerous intersection to exist?
State Farm Using Clever Propaganda Trick To Discourage Accident Victims? Orlando personal injury victims need to be aware that insurance companies are constantly looking for ways to avoid being responsible for claims and damages.
Tragedy When Pineapple Truck Crushes Mother And Son In Osceola Both mother and son suffered wrongful deaths as a result of this Osceola County truck accident.
Polk County Man On Scooter Killed When Run Over By Semi-Tractor Trailer We don't know what Mr. Davis was hauling, or how long he had been behind the wheel that day, but that information might be important in a Florida personal injury case.
Large Number Of Unlicensed Drivers In Serious Accidents Highlights Need For UM Almost 10 percent of drivers involved in fatal accidents (i.e. automobile accidents resulting in wrongful death) were driving without any form of drivers license.
Dog Bite Claims Up 30% In Last 6 Years The Insurance Information Institute is reporting that dog bite claims have increased 6.4% in the last year, and almost 30% over the last six years.
Tweeting While Driving Takes Life Of Celebrity Plastic Surgeon Frank Ryan, M.D., was involved in a car accident that the California Highway Patrol is attributing to his losing control of his vehicle while tweeting on his mobile phone.
Loose Loads Loaded With Liability My thoughts go out to two families who suffered tragedy over the 4th of July holiday in Brevard County.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 58
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.