What if I am partially to blame for the car crash that left me seriously injured? What can I recover in a medical malpractice lawsuit? Is my landlord responsible because a stranger broke in and attacked me in my apartment? We tackle difficult questions like these in our personal injury FAQs.
- Page 2
How will you pay your ambulance bill after a Florida car crash?
Do I have to have PIP coverage in Florida?
Can a Florida bar be legally responsible for failing to provide reasonable security?
What is considered to be reasonable security at a Florida apartment complex?
How will my vehicle repairs be handled after my Florida car accident?
Can I recover pain and suffering damages after a Florida car accident?
Could I have a case if I experience numbness and tingling in my shoulders, arms, or hands after a car crash?
Who has the burden of proof in a Florida accident case?
When should I return to work after a Florida accident injury?
How Can Someone Initiate A Negligent Security Claim?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- 25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/07/2022How Spinal Injections Impact Case Value in an Injury Case
- Posted on 06/05/2022Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.