What if I am partially to blame for the car crash that left me seriously injured? What can I recover in a medical malpractice lawsuit? Is my landlord responsible because a stranger broke in and attacked me in my apartment? We tackle difficult questions like these in our personal injury FAQs.
- Page 7
I was injured while on holiday in Orlando. How does the fact that I live overseas and was on vacation at the time impact my ability to bring a claim for my personal injuries?
Does your firm take any personal injury case or insurance dispute? If not, how do you decide which cases you will take?
I tripped on a section of uneven sidewalk, fell down, and received an injury. Do I have a case?
How will an insurance company put a value on my case?
Do I have a case against my insurance company?
My child was at her daycare and was badly injured when a piece of equipment fell on her. Is there anything we can do to get money to pay for her current and future medical care?
Does Busy Florida Tourist Area Call For Greater Driver Attentiveness? | Orlando Accident Attorney
How To Seek A Second Medical Opinion After A Florida Car Accident?
Has Your Insurance Agent Given You Bad Advice Regarding A Claim?
Does Government Ownership Of School Bus Make Accident Damages Reduced?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- 25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/07/2022How Spinal Injections Impact Case Value in an Injury Case
- Posted on 06/05/2022Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.