What if I am partially to blame for the car crash that left me seriously injured? What can I recover in a medical malpractice lawsuit? Is my landlord responsible because a stranger broke in and attacked me in my apartment? We tackle difficult questions like these in our personal injury FAQs.
- Page 5
I have been involved in an accident and have been injured. I feel as if I have suffered greatly as a result of my crash — both mentally and physically. How will I be compensated for my pain and suffering? How is an award for pain and suffering calculated?
My cousin was crossing the street on foot when he was hit by a car. He was taken to the hospital. How is he going to pay for his medical bills?
I’ve seen some personal injury law firms advertising a lot on TV. What information should I get from them to help me decide whether they might be the best law firm for my case?
Do juries get to know the entire story – that the person or company that caused an injury may have liability insurance to pay the claim?
I just got sued!! I was involved in a car accident a long time ago and I got hurt, but the other driver said she was fine after the crash. Now, a process service just dropped papers at my house. What do I do?
Is it illegal to drive barefoot in the state of Florida?
How long will my personal injury case take?
I was hit by a driver who had obviously been drinking. The police took him away from the accident scene in handcuffs. Is there anything different about how I should approach my case since I was hit by a drunk driver?
I was involved in an Orlando automobile accident a couple of weeks ago. An adjuster called me a few days after the accident and convinced me that I wasn’t badly hurt, and that I could use some money right away. I accepted a small check and signed a paper.
My child was just bitten by a dog running loose in the neighborhood. What should I do?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- 25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/07/2022How Spinal Injections Impact Case Value in an Injury Case
- Posted on 06/05/2022Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.