What if I am partially to blame for the car crash that left me seriously injured? What can I recover in a medical malpractice lawsuit? Is my landlord responsible because a stranger broke in and attacked me in my apartment? We tackle difficult questions like these in our personal injury FAQs.
- Page 6
I was involved in a crash that wasn’t my fault, but now my insurance company is acting like I am a second-class citizen. Do I have to stay with the same insurance company I was with at the time of my accident?
My car was rear-ended and my neck and back hurt pretty bad. However, the property damage to my car was minimal. Is the insurance company going to handle my claim like any other claim?
I was involved in an accident a couple of months ago, and the at-fault driver was issued a ticket. I just received a subpoena to come to traffic court and testify. Do I have to go? Do I have anything to worry about?
I was involved in a car crash in Orlando. My neck and back hurt, and I’m starting to get some tingling and numbness in my hands and fingers. I think I need to see a doctor. Do I have to choose a doctor that is on the list I got from my employer when I signed up for insurance?
How much Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage should I carry?
I was driving down Highway 50 in Orlando and some guy rammed into my car, forced me to hit a light pole, and left. What can I do about my car and my injuries if I’ve been involved in a hit-and-run accident?
I was involved in a car crash, and I was injured — but I wasn’t wearing my seat belt. Can I still pursue a personal injury case?
I hired a lawyer after my accident, but I don’t think he or his law office are doing a good job on my case. What do I need to know about firing my lawyer and hiring a new one?
I am not happy with my current lawyer. I don’t think he has ever handled a Florida personal injury case before, I don’t think he understands my case, and I think I want to fire him. What should I do, and how do I go about firing my lawyer?
I was involved in an accident last month. How long do I have to bring a claim? What is the Statute of Limitations?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- 25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/07/2022How Spinal Injections Impact Case Value in an Injury Case
- Posted on 06/05/2022Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.