To say you have questions when you suspect your child has been neglected or abused would be an understatement. We know you need answers and we provide them to some of the most common legal questions we get about child abuse and neglect in our child injury Frequently Asked Questions. If your question is not answered here, call us to schedule a free consultation.
- Page 1
Does A Sexual Abuse Perpetrator Have To Be Convicted Of A Sex Crime In Order To Claim Money Damages?
How are child injury cases different than cases involving adults?
My child was injured in a car crash. What do I need to do?
My child was touched by his mentor in an after school or similar program. What should I do?
My child was just bitten by a dog running loose in the neighborhood. What should I do?
My child was at her daycare and was badly injured when a piece of equipment fell on her. Is there anything we can do to get money to pay for her current and future medical care?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 02/09/2020 How to Recognize An Online Predator
- Posted on 09/10/2018 How Are Civil and Criminal Child Sex Abuse Cases Different?
- Posted on 05/14/2018 What Every Florida Parent Needs to Know About Child Abuse and Neglect
- Five-year Old Was Sexually Molested In Unlocked, Unsecured Unit In Apartment Complex Under Renovation $455,000
- 13-year Old Boy Was Physically And Emotionally Abused In A Group Home For Troubled Boys $300,000
- Eight-year Old Child Sexually Abused By Youth Mentor When Program Fails To Perform Adequate Background Check $499,999
- Posted on 12/10/2019Newly Discovered Victims Could Implicate Church In The Fulwider Sex Abuse Case
- Posted on 10/04/2019Allegations of Child Sex Abuse Against A Winter Park Minister Sad For Central Florida
- Posted on 02/11/2019Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims