To say you have questions when you suspect your child has been neglected or abused would be an understatement. We know you need answers and we provide them to some of the most common legal questions we get about child abuse and neglect in our child injury Frequently Asked Questions. If your question is not answered here, call us to schedule a free consultation.
- Page 1
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 02/09/2020 How to Recognize An Online Predator
- Posted on 09/10/2018 How Are Civil and Criminal Child Sex Abuse Cases Different?
- Posted on 05/14/2018 What Every Florida Parent Needs to Know About Child Abuse and Neglect
- Five-year Old Was Sexually Molested In Unlocked, Unsecured Unit In Apartment Complex Under Renovation $455,000
- 13-year Old Boy Was Physically And Emotionally Abused In A Group Home For Troubled Boys $300,000
- Eight-year Old Child Sexually Abused By Youth Mentor When Program Fails To Perform Adequate Background Check $499,999
- Posted on 12/10/2019Newly Discovered Victims Could Implicate Church In The Fulwider Sex Abuse Case
- Posted on 10/04/2019Allegations of Child Sex Abuse Against A Winter Park Minister Sad For Central Florida
- Posted on 02/11/2019Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims