Our attorneys discuss aspects of a wide variety of child injury cases—from swimming pool accidents to sexual abuse—in these blog posts. Follow our blog to learn about signs of abuse and neglect, when you should call a lawyer, and what you can do to hold the abuser accountable. Educate and prepare yourself for when the worst happens.
- Page 1
Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims The Sanford missionary organization formerly known as New Tribes Mission now says it won't provide help to mission kids who were child sex abuse victims.
"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking" A child sex abuse expert says, "All it takes are phone calls and diligent checking", on news that Florida School District hired teacher with a sex abuse history
State Of Florida To Investigate Catholic Priest Sex Abuse The Florida Attorney General announced a statewide law enforcement investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by Catholic Priests
Sexual Abuse Survivors Face Difficult Choices After Trauma Survivors of sexual abuse face very difficult choices, both internally and externally, when it comes to deciding whether and when to report the abuse.
Provision In New York Bill Should Be Included In Florida's Child Sex Abuse Statute of Limitations State government in New York is currently wrangling over a Bill that includes a provision that the Florida Legislature should seriously consider including in the Florida Child Sex Abuse Statute of Limitations law.
Military Service May Extend Florida Sex Abuse Statute of Limitations Many victims of child sexual abuse already know that the Florida Legislature abolished the Statute of Limitations for child sexual abuse cases in the summer of 2010, but most people do not realize that – for victims of sexual abuse prior to 2010 – military service may extend their ability to bring their claims.
Did Baldwin Park Day Care Do Enough To Stop Child Sexual Abuse? The entire Baldwin Park community has been rocked by news that the prominent daycare facility, Bright Horizons, has fired an employee over child sexual abuse allegations.
What Is An Example Of Negligent Hiring/Negligent Retention Issue In A Sex Abuse Case? If you have questions regarding a child sexual abuse case in Florida or how an organization's actions may have some bearing on a child sexual abuse case, please call us.
Ruling On Statute of Limitations May Help Florida Child Sex Abuse Victims One of the biggest challenges we face representing adult victims of child sexual abuse is the Statute of Limitations defense.
Did School See Teacher As Possible Child Sexual Predator? A school system has a duty to supervise its teachers and staff members and to make sure that it is not employing people who are trying to do bad things to kids.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/10/2018 How Are Civil and Criminal Child Sex Abuse Cases Different?
- Posted on 05/14/2018 What Every Florida Parent Needs to Know About Child Abuse and Neglect
- Posted on 05/14/2018 The Child Sexual Abuse Information Every Florida Parent Needs to Read
- ?Does A Sexual Abuse Perpetrator Have To Be Convicted Of A Sex Crime In Order To Claim Money Damages? Does A Sexual Abuse Perpetrator Have To Be Convicted Of A Sex Crime In Order To Claim Money Damages?
- ?How are child injury cases different than cases involving adults? How are child injury cases different than cases involving adults?
- ?My child was injured in a car crash. What do I need to do? My child was injured in a car crash. What do I need to do?