Our attorneys discuss aspects of a wide variety of child injury cases—from swimming pool accidents to sexual abuse—in these blog posts. Follow our blog to learn about signs of abuse and neglect, when you should call a lawyer, and what you can do to hold the abuser accountable. Educate and prepare yourself for when the worst happens.
- Page 3
What Did Lake County Daycare Know About Employee Accused of Child Sex Abuse? DCF officials say that they believe that the owner and operator of the daycare knew about these allegations, but did not report the accusations as required by law.
3 Ways the Sandusky Verdict Can Help Florida Child Sexual Abuse Victims First, I hope this verdict give victims of child sexual abuse hope and belief that if they do come forward, a jury can and will do justice.
Here's Why Hiding Allegations Of Child Sexual Abuse Is A Horrible Idea Things seem to be getting worse for some administrators at Treadway Elementary School in Lake County, according to a new story in the Orlando Sentinel.
Florida Principal Shows What NOT To Do Following Allegations of Child Sexual Abuse The entire organization can be held liable for the damages caused by the abuser under the legal theory of negligent supervision.
Would Close Supervision Of Child Have Averted Resort Hotel Accidental Drowning? Pool safety is always important. Please see the video at the top of this page for some helpful pool safety tips.
Marion County Boy Scout Child Molestation Shocker Organizations such as Boy Scouts of America can be held liable for child sexual abuse if there is evidence that the organization did not properly screen or background check its volunteers.
How Much Did Polk County Church And School Do To Reveal Child Sex Abusers? As an Orlando child sexual abuse lawyer, I know that institutions have duties to background check adults who work with children and also to monitor those adults in their contacts with children.
Huge Child Sex Abuse Judgment: Symbolic or Collectible? Either way, I really hope that his woman somehow recovers enough money to allow her to receive outstanding psychological therapy and counseling.
Did Sexually Abusive Hospital Nurse Receive Background Check Before Hire? Kissimmee Police Department has charged a male nurse at Osceola Regional Medical Center with multiple counts of sexual battery.
What Can I Do If A Daycare Worker Drops and Injures My Baby If your child is injured at a daycare facility, is the daycare responsible or liable for the injuries and/or medical bills you and your child incur?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/10/2018 How Are Civil and Criminal Child Sex Abuse Cases Different?
- Posted on 05/14/2018 What Every Florida Parent Needs to Know About Child Abuse and Neglect
- Posted on 05/14/2018 The Child Sexual Abuse Information Every Florida Parent Needs to Read
- ?Does A Sexual Abuse Perpetrator Have To Be Convicted Of A Sex Crime In Order To Claim Money Damages? Does A Sexual Abuse Perpetrator Have To Be Convicted Of A Sex Crime In Order To Claim Money Damages?
- ?How are child injury cases different than cases involving adults? How are child injury cases different than cases involving adults?
- ?My child was injured in a car crash. What do I need to do? My child was injured in a car crash. What do I need to do?