Our attorneys discuss aspects of a wide variety of child injury cases—from swimming pool accidents to sexual abuse—in these blog posts. Follow our blog to learn about signs of abuse and neglect, when you should call a lawyer, and what you can do to hold the abuser accountable. Educate and prepare yourself for when the worst happens.
- Page 5
Orlando Catholic Dioceses Settles Stalking Priest Lawsuit The Catholic Diocese recently paid an undisclosed amount of money to a woman who used to live in Lakeland to settle a lawsuit she brought involving a priest she said was stalking her.
Sexual Predators Continue to Strike Across Central Florida Sexual predators continue to be a threat to children across Central -- from Ocala to Cocoa and all parts in between.
Sexual Abuse Allegations Lead to Shut Down of Green Isle Ranch Hopefully, the at-risk kids in Central Florida will find a place that it better-suited to their needs. Its seems a hearty "good riddance" is appropriate for the Green Isle Ranch.
Osceola Teacher Sexually Abuses High School Student Osceola County Sheriff's Office charged a teacher's aide in Kissimmee with unlawful sexual activity in connection with her sexual relationship with a 16-year old student.
YMCA Deserves Credit For Admitting Responsibility For Sexual Abuse Incident It is very refreshing to read about an organization that realizes that it has done something wrong and steps up and admits it.
Sexual Abuse In Clermont Facility For At-Risk Teens Didn't Have To Happen In our experience handling dozens of claims involving negligent supervision, it is usually a distinct lack of supervision that leads to sexual abuse.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/10/2018 How Are Civil and Criminal Child Sex Abuse Cases Different?
- Posted on 05/14/2018 What Every Florida Parent Needs to Know About Child Abuse and Neglect
- Posted on 05/14/2018 The Child Sexual Abuse Information Every Florida Parent Needs to Read
- ?Does A Sexual Abuse Perpetrator Have To Be Convicted Of A Sex Crime In Order To Claim Money Damages? Does A Sexual Abuse Perpetrator Have To Be Convicted Of A Sex Crime In Order To Claim Money Damages?
- ?How are child injury cases different than cases involving adults? How are child injury cases different than cases involving adults?
- ?My child was injured in a car crash. What do I need to do? My child was injured in a car crash. What do I need to do?