It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 3
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Personal Representative? Being a Personal Representative in a Florida Wrongful Death case is a big responsibility. Find out who can become a Personal Representative and what they do.
Challenges Small Business Owners Face On Lost Wage Claims Florida small business owners sometime face considerable challenges when they try to recover lost wages in a personal injury claim. Call 407-254-4901.
Compensation For A Child Sex Abuse Case Using Civil Lawsuit Incarcerating the guilty individual in a child sex abuse case sometimes isn’t enough. Find out how you can obtain financial compensation through a civil lawsuit.
Central Florida Pedestrian Accident Attorneys Why do pedestrian accidents occur in Florida? Learn the common causes, what to do if you’re a victim, and your right to compensation from the negligent driver.
Florida Hit and Run Accidents Have you been hurt in a Florida hit and run accident? There are some things you should know right now in order to protect your fair recovery.
Seeking Compensation for Rental Car Accidents Florida personal injury claims involving rental car accidents can be challenging to resolve, so it is best to seek the assistance of a skilled attorney.
RV Accidents in Florida Find out more about recreational vehicles: what they are, the rules about driving them, and what to do if you’ve been hurt in an accident with an RV.
Commercial Vehicle Accidents Commercial vehicle accidents tend to be more serious than other types of crashes. Learn to get help for injuries sustained in a crash with a commercial vehicle.
Motor Vehicle Accident Wrongful Deaths Was your loved one killed in a crash caused by someone else's negligence? You may have grounds for a wrongful death claim. Learn more here.
Traumatic Brain Injuries and Car Accidents Traumatic brain injuries are a leading cause of death and disability in the United States. If you sustained a TBI in a car accident, learn how to get help here.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Corrective Spinal And Thumb Surgeries After Three Car Crashes $860,000
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 06/21/2020How Long Will My Case Last?
- Posted on 06/17/2020A Bicycle Accident Can Entitle You To Your Car Insurance Benefits!
- Posted on 06/14/2020Should I Call The Police After An Accident?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.