It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 3
LIfe, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 51Don't miss the latest edition of Cullen & Hemphill, PLC's - Winter Park's favorite personal injury firm's - excellent monthly newsletter.
Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To ConsumersInjury claims from crashes with government vehicles are unfair to Florida consumers. The waiver of Sovereign Immunity in Florida does not allow for justice.
4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car AccidentFL car crashes are traumatic and can significantly impact your life. Here, our experienced lawyers share important things you need to know right after a crash.
Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49Cullen & Hemphill, PLC - Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 49
What To Do If A Hurricane Has Damaged Your Home Or Other PropertyIf a hurricane has damaged or destroyed your home or property, your homeowner's insurance company should be there to help you. If they aren't, call us.
Do You Have What It Takes... To Be A Personal Representative In A Florida Wrongful Death CaseBeing a Personal Representative in a Florida Wrongful Death case is a big responsibility. Find out who can become a Personal Representative and what they do.
Florida Small Business Owners Face Unique Challenges When It Comes To Recovering Lost Wages In An Injury CaseFlorida small business owners sometime face considerable challenges when they try to recover lost wages in a personal injury claim. Call 407-254-4901.
How Are Civil and Criminal Child Sex Abuse Cases Different?Incarcerating the guilty individual in a child sex abuse case sometimes isn’t enough. Find out how you can obtain financial compensation through a civil lawsuit.
Why You May Be Injured in a Pedestrian Accident in Florida and What You Should Do to Preserve Your Right to CompensationWhy do pedestrian accidents occur in Florida? Learn the common causes, what to do if you’re a victim, and your right to compensation from the negligent driver.
Your Guide to Florida Hit and Run Car Crashes and RecoveriesHave you been hurt in a Florida hit and run accident? There are some things you should know right now in order to protect your fair recovery.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- 25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/07/2022How Spinal Injections Impact Case Value in an Injury Case
- Posted on 06/05/2022Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.